Don’t be overwhelmed by all the legal jargon, attend one of our practical, business focused legal compliance workshops to make sense of everything legal.
Choose and book one of the sessions below to attend (book by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Limited seats available (max 30 people per session).
R500.00 per session
Dates (choose one session)
7 September 2019
28 September 2019
*Workshops will be held in Johannesburg*
We equip entrepreneurs with information and tools to enable them to navigate the legal landscape their businesses operate in. Below are some of the topics that will be discussed:
- Which laws do you need to comply with when approaching big corporates?
- What are the benefits of complying with regulatory requirements? The business case for compliance with laws
- Are you submitting a tender to a corporate or government department? What legal requirements do you need to comply with?
- High level overview of the procurement tender process
- Generic criteria used by procurement departments to select suppliers
- What constitutes a binding contract
- When is a contract deemed to be invalid?
- Termination of contracts (how to protect your business)
Who needs to attend?
- Entrepreneurs with existing businesses (including attorneys, accountants, doctors, engineers, marketers, estate agents small business owners and others)
- Individuals aspiring to start their own businesses
About the Presenter
Moroke Phajane is an admitted attorney with more than 13 years post qualification experience. Moroke is currently the Principal Consultant at First-Line Consulting, a specialist legal advisory firm. Moroke uses insights gained from private practice and his role as in-house attorney to assist entrepreneurs to position their businesses as successful businesses. Please visit www.first-lineconsulting.com to find out more about their expertise and service offering.